Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Go Team!





I'm really proud to be a member of this team. The writers, editors, producers and tech people are truly the best at what they do. I think we're really getting the hang of this...by next week we'll really have it down. Too bad closing ceremonies are Sunday. They assembled us in the studio tonite for a team photo. Here are a few more studio photos, including a good one of a camera with prompter visible. And you thought the people on TV just made this prose up! Also me warming my hands by the fake fire.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bill, thanks for standing in front of me!

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I am a friend of Jane's. I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed the coverage of the games thus far. One exception: Dick Buttons.
Why is he always so cranky? Bad hips?
Lois Kulig
Windsor, CT

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home